Convenient and Interactive Online Accredited CME Now Available!
- Concise and comprehensive overview of Parkinson's disease and related movement disorders
- User-friendly, multi-media presentations and videos
- Earn up to 9 CME credits (UEMS/EACCME and AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™)
- Includes over 10 hours of free plenary sessions
- 25% discount for all with code "eAPRD01"
The educational content provides a concise and comprehensive overview of Parkinson's disease and related movement disorders. Learn not only about the etiology and pathophysiology of the most dramatic signs and symptoms of these disorders, but also diagnostic procedures, differential diagnostic problems and, above all, various treatment strategies.
The online courses provide the essential tools to better recognize and understand the various disorders in daily practice, to discuss and interpret the clinical manifestations, and to select adequate therapeutic strategies.
Click here for more information and to access the online CME!