The MASCC/ISOO 2015 Scientific Committee and Meeting Chair, Jørn Herrstedt, have put together an exciting program of presentations, workshops, discussions and debates.
The scientific program will focus on current research in the areas of Supportive and Palliative Care, e.g. treatment and techniques for minimizing treatment-induced side effects as well as the psychological, social and spiritual dimensions of cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Challenge Your Expert – You will have the opportunity to challenge the experts in special sessions devoted to these topics:
- Management of Patients with Delirium (Eduardo Bruera, USA)
- Use of Cannabinoids in Cancer Therapy and Supportive Care (Declan Walsh, Ireland)
- Nutrition and Cancer Cachexia (Florian Strasser, Switzerland)
- Cancer and Thrombosis (Mario Dicato, Luxembourg)
- Fever of Unknown Origin (Jean Klastersky, Belgium)
- Management of Nausea and Vomiting in Advanced Cancer (Mellar Davis, USA)
- How to Write a Manuscript for Supportive Care in Cancer (Paul Hesketh, USA, Ian Olver, Australia and Fred Ashbury, Canada)
Explore the interactive scientific program online now.