By submitting an abstract, you will have a chance to present your research findings at this exciting joint SLE Congress and Autoimmunity Congress that will be the platform for building bridges between clinicians and basic researchers.
Abstract submission deadline: October 19, 2016
|Abstract topics will include:
- Adaptive immunity and lymphocytes
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Clinical trials
- Paediatric SLE
- Innate immunity
- Microbiome, infections, probiotics and nutritional factors in autoimmunity
- Vaccines, adjuvants and autoimmunity
- Pregnancy: the mother and the child
- SLE Complications and comorbidities
- SLE Epidemiology and risk factors
- SLE Organ manifestations: clinical and pathogenesis
- Genetics, epigenetics, omics, biomarkers and personalised medicine in SLE and autoimmunity
To view the full list of topics, please click here.
To submit an abstract, please click here.